Maps of Cornwall are readily available, both online and in printed form.
Interactive Online Map
The City of Cornwall has created an interactive mapping site which allows you to find an address, a roll number, City facilities and other points of interest. You’re able to view high resolution aerial photography, capital project locations, zoning/land-use, water/sewer network distribution and more.
You can click on the following links to view and download PDF versions of maps of Cornwall. You can then print the map at your home or office.
Place of Interest Maps:
- Parks and Recreational Paths
- Recreational Paths and Bike Lanes
- Waterfront Recreational Path in Lamoureux Park
- Designated Heritage Sites
- Official Plan
- Transit Bus Routes
- Lamoureux Park Arboretum
- Guindon Park Cross Country Ski Trails
- Guindon Park Trail Network
- Guindon Park Picnic Areas
You can pick up a street map of Cornwall at a number of locations in Cornwall, including the offices of Cornwall Economic Development which are located at 100 Water Street East, Suite 104.